We're overdue for a shift toward a more just, cooperative and ecologically sustainable culture. If not now, when?
God manifests in a myriad of different ways.
"Inspiration, creative power, and energy flow into you when you attune yourself to the Infinite Mind during meditation. By communing with the Cosmic Vibration or Holy Ghost in meditation you will increase the receptivity of your intuition. Within you lies the sea of infinite knowledge and inspiration. Consider every season of life, not only one, a time for further expansion of your mind, that it ever vibrate in Christ Consciousness and extend divine bliss from you to all beings." ~ Yogananda
Here's some advice from the Dalai Lama on life in the new millennium:
* Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
* A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
* Follow the three Rs....Respect for self, Respect for others, and Responsibility for all your actions.
* Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
* Spend some time alone every day.
* When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
* Open your arms to change, but do not let go of your values.
* Be gentle with the earth.